Sunday, January 26, 2014

Business Letters and what they can do for YOU!
As I read more and more through this chapter, I realize LESS is MORE. In Chapter 11 it states to be straightforward and get right to what you are stating. In my current job, I practice this everyday. I send out emails and respond to emails throughout the day and have to state exactly what I am trying to get across.
Another point that stood out to me was to not say anything you would not say face to face. I feel as if this will prevent any extra problems you may encounter through business memos.

Lab Reports???? This is foreign to me and plan to learn more on this type of genre.

2 comments:

  1. Juan, thank you for posting about what you got out of the readings. I really liked your less is more observation. Further, your image you attached is funny.

    While I like your background, several others in both of my classes chose it.Try to make your blog unique. Think of hobbies, something about yourself that makes YOU YOU...and make your blog show that aspect of you off :) Be sure to check out (add all) and comment on a couple of other students' blogs before Wednesday.

    Ms. Hanson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Lab reports part, i didnt know about that either. I like what you said about Less is More, sometimes we forget that in our everydays lives.

    ReplyDelete