Tuesday, February 11, 2014

OMGGGG!!!! I am finally done with my rough draft. I had difficulty finding the time to find a landmark stone and when I did there was not much to write about. Having said all that, I am done!
I would not have been able to get through this draft without the little Brown Handbook. It has been a long time since I cited anything. As far as the St. Martin chapters, I was a bit confused on if I did a good job of determining my purpose of writing and directing it to my audience efficiently.

Tattoos:

As a teenager I always thought of possible tattoos to put on my body. In my mind, I was planning to have a full body of tattoos. I am now 22 and do not have a single tattoo on my body. I realized that I do not want a tattoo just because I was 18 and could get one. I do not plan to get a tattoo unless it is a good enough one and  has a great enough meaning to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment